Pssst! This is my second post for today. To see my first post, please scroll down or click HERE!
Just popping in to share a photo of our sweet new puppy Annie! We have all fallen in love with her fun and spunky personality! Even DH is smitten with her! :-) My DH is definitely an animal lover, but he is not what one would call "sentimental" for lack of a better word. To see him on all fours scratching Annie's belly talking baby talk to her, well the kids and I just try to hide our amazed looks! LOL! Annie has that effect on people, though!
Today she is 8 weeks old! It's hard to believe we've only had for a week and a half! It is still extremely hard to get a good photo of her! 95% of the time she is running around like a banshee and the other 5% of the time she is sleeping! LOL! I think this photo was taken just as she was getting ready to nod off.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled stamping posts... LOL!