Welcome to the Seasons Givings Blog Hop! This hop is going to be a little bit different, in the fact that every single person on the list below, is giving something away. All you need to do, is go to their blog, and leave a comment. Really, really easy. Now grab a cup of coffee, or tea, or maybe some hot chocolate, whatever your favorite is, and start hopping.
Here is a list of what I am giving away...
- Love Note 6 x 6 pad by Fancy Pants
- Blissful Blizzard 6 x 6 pad by Fancy Pants
- Market Square pad by Farm House Paper Company
- Forget-Me-Not 6 1/2" Pad by KaiserCraft
- Set of 4 Artist Pens by Faber-Castell (in yummy Valentine's colors)
- Notebook Knock Outs punch (insert only) by American Crafts
- 2 Spools of Satin Stitched Ribbon (Raspberry Ripple & Gumball Green) by Stampin' Up!
- 3 Rolls of Washi tape by My Mind's Eye, Ki, & Freckled Fawn
All items are new and ready to ship out to you! Leave your comment here on this post before Sunday, January 6th at 10 pm Eastern Time to be entered to win. I will announce the winner Monday morning!
There are SO many companies and talented designers participating...you won't want to miss out seeing all the goodies they are giving away! The next stop on this hop is AJ Otto but if there is a break in the hop somewhere, the entire list is listed below. :-)
Before I go, I thought I would share a recently made card with you! It just **might** end up in the winner's package...you never know!
I used the My Heart stamp set from Watlzingmouse Stamps combined with some yummy patterned paper from Crate Paper!
Kim Hughes/Paper Smooches
Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Laurie