Good morning! Some of you may have noticed that I really goofed up the other day! Yep, my lack of sleep finally caught up with me! LOL! I was playing along with this moth's Reverse Confetti Color Challenge (or so I thought) and ended up deleting my post. Turns out, I had made a card for next month's color challenge! Oy... I have to say that I just adore the people that I design for! Seriously!! They are all the best and kindest people, hands down...even when I do dumb things like that! :-)
So, when Lucas decided that he was going to sleep again (we hit the 4 month "Sleep Regression" stage early) I sat down for some much needed stamping therapy! Next month's colors are SO beautiful (you are going to love them) and I really enjoyed creating a card with them, but this month's bright color combo was just what I needed to lift my spirits! :-)
What bright fun colors! I really enjoyed this challenge, and plan on creating with these colors again! Here's the card that I came up with...
I'll admit that the dark gray background is a little odd. :-) You see, I just got his fun silver texture paste that I was itching to try out! It probably would have looked just fine on white, but I looooove how it looks on the dark background! Isn't it fun? :-) After my background was dry, I layered on some tags and heart border die cuts (from the Tag Me and Love Note die sets). The focal image is from the Go Together set. After stamping the house onto white cardstock, I fussy cut around it and popped it up.
Here's some info on this month's challenge...
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs, Laurie