Good morning! Today I'm playing along with the brand new Reverse Confetti February Color Challenge!
Here's what I came up with using these colors...
Once category of cards that I am very low on, is baby cards. I thought this color combo would be the perfect opportunity to fix that! :-) I cut out the onesie with my Silhouette Cameo. I stamped the sentiment (from the Lots to Say set) using dark gray ink. I embellished the onesie with a little acrylic heart. :-)
For a complete list of design team members that are playing along today, please visit the Reverse Confetti Blog.
Here's some info on this month's challenge...
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs, Laurie