Hi friends! I'm hopping along with the Confetti Crew today! There's a brand new color challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog and it's a fun one!
Here's the challenge...
Isn't it a fun one? I love the fresh colors combined with the navy color...it's so unexpected and fabulous!
Here's what I came up with...
For my card, I used the new Class Act stamp set and coordinating Class Act Confetti Cuts dies! I just love this set! It seems like I am always in need of a card for one of my boys' teachers, so I thought I would get a jump start on some teacher thank you cards. :-) I left a lot of white space and just accented with the colors from the challenge. I love how soft and springy it looks! :-)
Here's a little info on the challenge...
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 27th (due to the shortened month). The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 28th of this month.
You can find a list of Confetti Crew members that are hopping today, as well as all the details on the challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog!
Thanks for stopping by! ~Laurie