Hi friends! I'm hopping along with the Confetti Crew today! There's a brand new color challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog and it's a fun one!
Here's the challenge...
I love these bright, happy colors so much! It's a rare day when I don't use patterned paper, but I thought these colors would look wonderful as the background. Just strips of lovely, fun colors! I stamped them randomly with the large Smile sentiment (from the You Make Me Smile set). The embossed sentiment is also from the You Make Me Smile set. I created the strip of arrows using the Arrows n' Elements set.
Here's some important info about the challenge...
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 30th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 31st of this month.
You can find a list of Confetti Crew members that are hopping today, as well as all the details on the challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog!
Thanks for stopping by! ~Laurie