Hi friends! I'm hopping along with the Confetti Crew today! There's a brand new color challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog and it's a fun one!
Here's the challenge...
Here's what I came up with...
I love these colors, and thought by using a white background these colors would pop even more! I started by layering a aqua background shape (created by using the Pretty Panel - Diagonal Stripe Confetti Cut). For the focal image, I inked up the lemons (from the Fresh 'N Fruity set) to look like limes, cut them out using the coordinating Fresh 'N Fruity Confetti Cuts, and them poped them up. For the wee bit of coral, I stamped and cut out flowers from the Petals 'N Posies set (along with the Petals 'N Posies Confetti Cuts). I stamped the sentiment (also from the Fresh 'N Fruity stamp set) using a dark gray ink.
Here's some important info about the challenge...
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 30th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 31st of this month.
You can find a list of Confetti Crew members that are hopping today, as well as all the details on the challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog!
Thanks for stopping by! ~Laurie