Hi friends! I'm hopping along with the Confetti Crew today! There's a brand new color challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog and it's a fun one!
Here's what I came up with for the navy, red, & gold challenge...
The son of a very good friend is getting married soon, and I thought these colors would be perfect for their wedding card!
I created a striped background by cutting 1/2" strips out of navy cardstock and adhering them diagonally on a white cardstock base. I used the new Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts die to create my tag. I embossed the sentiment (from the Lots to Say stamp set) using gold embossing powder. I wanted just a pop of red and though the large heart die (from the Love Note Confetti Cuts die set) would be perfect!
Here's some important info about the challenge...
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 30th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 31st of this month.
You can find a list of Confetti Crew members that are hopping today, as well as all the details on the challenge over at the Reverse Confetti Blog!
Thanks for stopping by! ~Laurie