Reverse Confetti is having a huge Summer Sale, and we are celebrating by having three days of hops! Each day of the sale (July 8, 9, & 10th), different members of the Confetti Crew will be sharing some creative projects with you! Make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Blog to see who's hopping each day!
It's so tough to say what my absolute favorite stamp sets are, but the Rose Garden stamp set definitely is among my favorites! (Speaking of favorites, I've listed my top five Reverse Confetti products below!) For my card, I wanted something cheery and fun with bold pops of color. I started with a yellow background and stamped one of the flowers from the Rose Garden stamp set repeatedly using white ink. The focal flowers and leaves are all from the Rose Garden stamp set as well (cut out using the Rose Garden Confetti Cuts stamp set).
For the sentiment, I die cut the thanks (from the Fancy Words Confetti Cuts die set) and adhered it on my card. For embellishment, I scattered on some wooden hearts.
It was tough to narrow down my favorite Reverse Confetti products to just five! Right now, though, I am totally loving:
- Rose Garden (and coordinating Rose Garden Confetti Cuts)
- Quick Card Panels (Seriously, you have to get these as SOON as they come out...they are just a bundle of awesomeness!)
- Detailed Circles Confetti Cuts die set (This small set of dies packs a BIG design punch!)
- Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts die set (There are now SO many different coordinating die sets available to change this fun tag up, not to mention the fab Hang Ups Confetti Cuts!)
- Gift Card Tag Confetti Cuts die set (I mean, come on...a tag that is made to hold a gift card!!!! Yes, please!
Ready for more inspiration? Please visit these talented ladies:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!