It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on October 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Our cute Pamela is taking a hiatus for our November and December releases. She will pick back up with our January release. The very talented and clever Jill Hawkins will be her temporary replacement.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I am so excited to share with you my card today! I just love the new Triangle Tree Die! It's just pure genius!! I die cut the tree base from some solid green paper and then die cut the single triangles from green polka dot paper and adhered them to the tree. For the final touch, I die cut the star (all included in the new Triangle Tree Die set) out of sparkly glitter paper. I mounted the whole tree on a tag and patterned paper (from the Bella Holly Jolly Christmas collection).
You are going to LOVE this new release! :-)
Thanks so much for stopping by!