It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches APRIL 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on April 2nd. You will find our new products HERE once they go live. The release date was postponed one day because Kim will be out of town until April 2nd.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, April 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, April 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I am such a big fan of Kim's word dies and this new Thanks So Much die is probably at the top of my favorites list! I kept my card very simple, letting the die cuts really take center stage. I die cut them out of gold cardstock and paired them with some patterned paper. I added in a little messy (wonky) stitching and scattered on a few sequins for embellishment.
Thanks so much for stopping by!