It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER 2017 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on September 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
AND, we have something special to share...we partnered up with XYRON this week.
Our designers received Xyron adhesives to use on their October projects and Xyron's design team were given Paper Smooches stamps to create with. They are sharing their Paper Smooches cards on the their blogs this week. You can find them all HERE
I have always loved Kim's handwriting. I mean, what I wouldn't give to be able to write like that! Good thing we have so many sentiment sets available to us! :-) The new Boxed Greetings set is all that and a cherry on top! Kim's gorgeous script writing, all framed up nice and pretty! Also included in the set are fun little images (like the star I used on the patterned paper). And to make this set even better is that there is a coordinating die set available! The cute little holly leaves and berries are from the Boxed Greetings Icons die set.
We were lucky enough to be able to use some XYRON products as we created are projects! I've always loved the XYRON sticker maker but hadn't tried any of their other adhesives. Here is the one I used...
Things that I have to have in an adhesive are ease of use, size (I don't want to have to refill it every five minutes Ha!), and strength (I do not want my projects to fall apart). The Mega Runner did not disappoint! I think I'm hooked on it! :-)
Thanks so much for joining me here today!